Warm Potato Salad with Greens and EggsCourse: In Our Kitchen, Recipes, lunchDifficulty: Easy
2 large eggs
1 strip thick cut bacon
1lb fingerling potatoes, halved
Salt and pepper
1 Tablespoon finely diced onion
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ Tablespoon white wine vinegar
4 cups greens such as kale, spinach, arugula etc
1 cup fresh herbs such as parsley, chives, dill, mint etc.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Carefully lower in eggs and cook for 6 minutes. Remove eggs and immediately transfer into an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon and drain on a paper towel. Roughly chop.
- Add potatoes to bacon grease, season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked through and tender. About 10-12 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from pan and toss with onion, mustard and vinegar until fully coated.
- In a large bowl combine herbs and greens. Add warm potatoes and toss until combined.
- Carefully peel and halve eggs. Divide potato mixture between two plates. Top with chopped bacon and eggs.