Salt & Honey Buffalo WingsCourse: lunch, snack, dinner
Recipe from Olivia Colt, Salt & Honey Catering + Events
5-pound bag of House of Raeford party wings (or your favorite brand)
2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce (Yield: 1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, whisk together and set aside.
- Place wings in a large bowl and cover with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to a day, so the marinade sticks to the wings. This will make your wings very flavorful.
- Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine the butter, apple cider vinegar and hot sauce until it is melted and the ingredients are combined.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roast the wings for 45 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Place the roasted wings in a mixing bowl and pour the sauce over them. Toss a couple of times to allow the sauce to coat the wings.