Sausage Egg & Cheese Cups
1/2 pound pork breakfast sausage, casings removed
1/3 cup onion, diced
1 bunch Swiss chard, roughly chopped
1 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage and cook until browned. Remove sausage from pan and set aside.
- Add onions and chard to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft and chard is wilted.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in sausage, chard mixture, and cheddar cheese. Divide evenly between muffin tins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until eggs are fully set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container. To reheat, wrap loosely in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute.