Spicy Peanut Noodles
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup toasted sesame oil
½ cup room temperature peanut butter
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup cold water
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
3 cloves garlic, grated
¼” fresh ginger peeled and grated
1 TSP crushed red pepper flakes
¼ package of dried spaghetti noodles
1 cup edamame beans
1 cup shredded carrots
1 mango, deseeded and julienne
4 green onions, thinly sliced
2 TSP black sesame seeds
2 TSP white sesame seeds
Salt and pepper to taste
- To a mason jar, add all the sauce ingredients, secure the lid to the jar and shake until everything is well combined. Place in the refrigerator.
- Next, cook spaghetti according to package directions. If a chewier noodle is desired, feel free to add ¼ teaspoon of baking soda to the boiling water prior to adding the noodles.
- While the noodles cook, prepare all of the vegetables and set aside.
- Once the noodles have finished cooking, drain using a colander and transfer to a large mixing bowl. While the noodles are still warm, pour over half of the peanut sauce and mix thoroughly to combine. Reserve the remaining sauce for later.
- Place sauced noodles into the refrigerator and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Once the noodles are chilled, toss in all of the prepared vegetables, sesame seeds and remaining sauce. Mix until everything is well coated and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately.